Principal Dentist & Implantologist
Languages spoken: English and Polish
Since I qualified in 1982 and my early years working as a private dentist in Australia I became aware that the science of dentistry is continuously evolving and improving. This has given me the appetite for continuing education and improvement. In particular I have taken a special interest in Orthodontics, Implantology and Endodontics.
My philosophy is to keep up to date with all the latest techniques, dental materials and dental science so we can offer you what’s best. With over 34 years’ experience you will in good hands and if we find that there is a problem beyond our scope then we will refer you to the appropriate specialist.
Clinical Background Summary
- With over 33 years’ experience and regularly updating his dental skills and knowledge, you can be assured that you will receive excellent dental care.
- His special interests include Implantology, Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics and Orthodontics.
- Peter is registered with the General Dental Council (57309)
- Peter opened his practice in West Ealing, London and in that time has welcomed over 8000 patients.
- Peter regularly attends post graduate courses and dedicates his professional life in furthering his knowledge and skills.
- Peter has assisted Dr Stuart Orton-Jones of (The Tatum Institute and The Stuart Orton-Jones Dental Institute) on numerous dental courses in the UK.
- 1983-1984 Associate dentist, P Oaten Dental Practice, London
- 1985-1988 Associate dentist, C Kaban Dental Practice, Sydney, Australia
- 1988-1995 Associate dentist, Kaplan and Wantaenaar Dental Practice, High Wycombe
- 1995-present Principal dentist, P.J.Laskowski Dental Practice, Ealing London
- He has worked in general practice in Sydney (Australia), High Wycombe and London. In 1995.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Has membership of the Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland (MDDUS), British Dental Association (BDA) and Confederation of Dental Employers (CODE).
- We are governed by The General Dental Council (GDC) UK
- We are inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care.
- 1978-1982 Undergraduate Royal Dental Hospital
- Qualified from the Royal Dental Hospital (University of London) – December 1982
- Peter is married to Anna, and has 2 grown up children.
- He is also a keen photographer and bird watcher
View Peter’s Certificates
Visit My Flickr Gallery>