3M Lava Zirconia for Dental Crowns, Bridges, and Veneers
Teeth restorations such as crowns, bridges, and veneers are used to restore the normal appearance of a damaged tooth (or several teeth). These teeth replacements are also used to protect the tooth structure from further damage.
3M Lava Zirconia features the strength and resilience that characterizes porcelain fused to metal (PFM), and has even more benefits when compared to other restorations. Achieving a dramatically-improved yet perfectly natural-looking smile is effortless, with crowns and bridges that can be customised to accurately match the teeth’s natural colour and translucency.
Choose 3M Lava Zirconia Restorations to Experience Strong and Natural-Looking Smiles. Call 020 8840 6020 Now to Learn More
What are the Benefits of 3M Lava Zirconia in Teeth Restorations?
- Highly Translucent – unique 3M shading technology results in the colour coming from within the restoration, and not from the surface
Ready to Bring Back Healthy-Looking Teeth? Call Us Now at 020 8840 6020 so We Can Help You Achieve that Dramatic Smile Improvement!
Things to Look Forward to from Your Lava Zirconia Crowns & Bridges
- Restorations that exactly match the colour of the rest of your own teeth, with natural-looking translucency.
- Superior strength due to a substructure made from Zirconium oxide, which is the strongest material available for dental ceramic restorations.
- Significantly decreased risk of tooth decay below the restoration due to its excellent marginal fit – assisted by precision CAD/CAM technology.
3M Lava Zirconia is also used for veneers and fillings.
Benefits of 3M Lava Zirconia Veneers
- Outstanding wear resistance
- Long-lasting polish
- Highly-resistant to staining
- Reduced patient chair-time compared to composite veneers treatment
- Straightforward re-polishing and adjustment when necessary
- 8 shades to choose from – high & low levels of translucency